Founding a Company in Czech Republic
Have you decided to expand into or even transfer your entire undertaking to the Czech Republic? We will ensure that the formation of your company in the CzechRepublic runs smoothly. Our services are offered throughout the Slovak Republic, Czech Republic and Hungary.
Existing Czech legislation offers several advantages for entrepreneurs:
- Relatively simple corporate VAT registration without the need for providing financial collateral
- A lower income tax rate of 19% in comparison to Slovakia (22%)
- No tax licences to buy
- A member’s contribution to the registered capital can be as little as CZK 1.00
- Consent is not required from the tax administrator for the sale of a company or transfer of equity interest.
- Low vehicle registration fees
The process of forming a company in the Czech Republic is as follows:
- During the initial consultation, you will tell us about your business vision. We will help you select suitable core business activities, an address for the company’s registered office, a trading name and other essential particulars required to form a company. Consultations can be in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- We will prepare all the documentation required to form a company in the Czech Republic.
- Once the documentation is signed, you will give us authorisation to represent you at the Commercial Register, Trade Licence Register and the Tax Office.
- We will open a bank account where the registered capital will be deposited.
- We will pay all the required fees at the Commercial Register and Trade Licensing Office.
- Once the company has been registered in the Commercial Register, we will give you the entire documentation, including an extract from the Commercial Register of the Czech Republic.
How long does it take to incorporate the company in Czech Republic?
Optional company formation services in Czech Republic:
- Virtual registered office for your company in the Czech Republic
- Accounting for your company in the Czech Republic
Our services are contractually guaranteed:
- Fixed price with no hidden fees.
- Your company will be registered in the Commercial Registry within the agreed time, guaranteed.
- Services throughout the SlovakRepublic, CzechRepublic and Hungary are provided by a contracted partner of podnikajte.sk, FONTIONNEL&Co s.r.o., which has already served more than 2,500 satisfied clients.
Contact form - corporate services