Founding a Company in Hungary
Have you decided to expand into Hungary or transfer your entire undertaking there? Podnikajte.sk, leading Slovak business portal, will ensure a smooth process for setting up your company (kft.) in Hungary in just 7 business days. If required, we can get your company VAT-registered within 3 business days. We offer our services throughout the Slovak Republic, Hungary and the Czech Republic. All of your documentation will be drawn up by a lawyer registered by the Hungarian Bar Association. You do not need to travel to Hungary to set up a company.
How the process of setting up a company (kft.) in Hungary works:
- During the initial consultation, you will tell us your precise business vision. We will help you select suitable core business activities, an address for the company’s registered office, a trading name and other essential particulars required to draft the incorporation documents. Consultations can be in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- We will prepare all the documentation required to form a company in Hungary (kft.), which must then be signed in the presence of our lawyer.
- Once the documentation is signed, you will give us authorisation to represent you at the Commercial Register, Trade Licence Register and the Tax Office.
- We will pay all the required fees for you at the Commercial Register.
- If requested, we will register your company for VAT.
- Once the company has been registered in the Commercial Register, we will give you the entire documentation, including an extract from the Commercial Register of Hungary.
What is the cost of forming a company in Hungary?
How long will it take to incorporate your company (kft.) in Hungary?
Optional company formation services in Hungary:
- Virtual registered office in Hungary from EUR 32/month
- Accounting for your company in Hungary from EUR 40/month
Our services are contractually guaranteed:
- Fixed price with no hidden fees.
- Your company will be registered in the Commercial Registry within the agreed time, guaranteed.
- Services throughout the Slovak Republic, Czech Republic and Hungary are provided by a contracted partner of podnikajte.sk, FONTIONNEL&Co s.r.o., which has already served more than 2,500 satisfied clients.