Buying a Company in Czech Republic
Purchasing a ready-made company is a good alternative for entrepreneurs who do not have the time to set up a new company. Another benefit is that there is no need to make the rounds of the Commercial Register, Trade Licence Register and the Tax Office. We have many new companies that are already income tax and VAT-registered.
Why to choose our ready-made Czech companies?
- Our companies have fully paid-up registered capital
- Our companies have no trading history or debts/liabilities
- Our companies are registered for income tax, some are also VAT-registered
Buying a company in the Czech Republic through podnikajte.sk takes place as follows:
- During the initial consultation you will tell us about your business vision. Consultations can be in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- We will draw up the complete documentation required to transfer the equity interest of our ready-made company in the Czech Republic.
- Once the documentation is signed, you will authorise us to represent you.
- We will pay all fees for you at the Commercial Register.
- Once the changes are registered in the Commercial Register, we will give you the complete documentation, including an extract from the Commercial Register of the Czech Republic.
How long will the purchase of the company take in the Czech Republic?
Optional company formation services in Slovakia:
- Virtual registered office in the Czech Republic
- Accounting for your company in the Czech Republic
Our services are contractually guaranteed:
- Fixed price with no hidden fees.
- Your company will be registered in the Commercial Registry within the agreed time, guaranteed.
- Services throughout the Slovak Republic, Czech Republic and Hungary are provided by a contracted partner of podnikajte.sk, FONTIONNEL s.r.o.&Co, which has already served more than 2,500 satisfied clients.
Contact form - corporate services