Buying a Company in Slovakia
The purchase of a ready-made company is the perfect solution for those entrepreneurs who have found themselves with an unexpected business opportunity but do not have the time to handle all the necessary formalities associated with forming a new company.
The purchase of a ready-made company – essentially the purchase of the equity interest – can be arranged in much less time than that required for all the processes of forming a new company (obtaining a trading licence, registration in the Commercial Register, tax registration). This is why buying a ready-made company is so popular.
Advantages of buying a ready-made company in Slovakia:
- company identification number and tax identification number (taxpayer) have already been assigned
- VAT registration number (VAT payer) has already been assigned
- registered capital of EUR 5,000 has been fully paid up, so this amount does not need to be deposited to a bank account as it would be if forming a new company
- the cost of arranging all formalities is already included in the purchase price of the company
- the trading name, registered addresses and other addresses of the company can be changed without any additional fees
- the scope of business can be expanded (20 unregulated trades included in price)
- we also have companies with a trading history that have no debt/liabilities
How long will the transfer take?
- Changes can be registered in the Slovak Commercial Register for up to 15 business days.
Optional company formation services in Slovakia:
- Virtual registered office in Slovakia
- Accounting in Slovakia
Our services are contractually guaranteed:
- Fixed price with no hidden fees.
- Your company will be registered in the Commercial Registry within the agreed time, guaranteed.
- Services throughout the Slovak Republic, Czech Republic and Hungary are provided by a contracted partner of podnikajte.sk, FONTIONNEL&Co s.r.o., which has already served more than 2,500 satisfied clients.
Contact form - corporate services